Friday, July 16, 2010

You'll Have To Swing It

Well, children.

The day has finally arrived.

For the first time in around four years, I am going to start blogging again.

This year has taken me on a pretty rough ride so far, but the silver lining seems to be starting to appear somewhere in my sub-conscious.

I can safely say that, at the moment, I am happy... at least, the happiest I can remember being in a very long time. I know there are two specific things in my life that have helped this happen;

  • Singing (but most importantly, being lucky enough to sing with Caitlin Smith every Sunday. Somewhere in my youth & childhood, I must have done something good. Cheese!)

  • My friends (I can't really go listing names because that's both inclusive and exclusive and I'm not into that) but, rest assured, you know who you are (I hope) and thank you, thank you, thank you.

This is just a little starter post because, well, you've got to start somewhere, right?

Thank you for taking the time to read :)

I (probably) love (nearly) all of you, haha.

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment